Sunday, October 5, 2008

Frugal Find: Learning Walgreens

Walgreens is my new friend! I have been a devoted CVS shopper for a couple of years now. Their slogan is something like "Where we pay you!" Well, it is true, I get paid to shop there all the time. But, the same is true with Walgreens!!
This week I will spend some time teaching you about Walgreens. But, not all in one post!

Here are a few Frugal Finds for this week. There are a few things you should know first. Register Rewards are like in store credit that print off when you check out. You also can combine Walgreen's coupons with manufacturer's coupons. And finally, they put out an Easysaver catalog every month that contains Instant Value Coupons(IVC) and their monthly rebate items. I usually run from rebates, but Walgreen's Easysaver program is wonderful and can be done online. Pick up the Easysaver catalog in the store to learn more and I will also explain more this week.

Buy 1 Glade Wisp Candle at $5.99, Get $3 in Register Rewards
Use $5/1 coupon from 9/7 inserts
Free plus $2.01 in overage after coupon and Register Reward

Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Max Starter Kit--$3.99
Use $3/1 manufacturer coupon from 9/7 inserts
Submit for Easysaver Rebate #30--$1.50 back when you buy one
Free plus small overage after coupon and rebate

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation--up to $7.49 rebate
Use $1/1 from 9/14 inserts
Free plus overage after coupon and rebate

Visine Eye Drops--$3.99
Use $2/1 in-ad coupon
Use $2/1 manufacturer coupon from 5/11 inserts
Free after coupons

Coffee-Mate 16 oz. liquid--$1.50
Use $1/1 printable here
$0.50 after coupon

There are many more great finds this week than I have listed. And I want you to know I have help finding these deals, I don't do it on my own. Check out HotCouponWorld and Money Saving Mom for more Walgreens deals.

No comments: