Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Frugal Find: Glade Plugin Money Maker

This is a Kroger deal that goes through 10/12. Buy any Glade Plugin Scented Gel Warmer for $1.79 get a $2.00 catalina at checkout good on your next purchase. Use the BOGO coupons from the 9/14 SS insert or from coupons.com. This will allow you to purchase 2 plugins for $1.79 and receive 2 $2 catalinas at checkout. So, for every coupon that you have you will be making $2.21!! I think you can also print some from the glade website.

I had about 10 of these coupons! That is $22.10 in free grocery money! I am using my catalinas to stock up on meat that is on sale this week. I get asked sometimes how I save money on buying meat and produce, items that you rarely have coupons for. This is one way I do that. I use my overage to stock up on those items, but I still make sure it is a good price.

TIP! When printing coupons from the internet, after the coupon has printed, be sure to hit the back button a few times on your browser until it shows that the coupon is printing again. This will allow you to print at least 2 of the coupons. Most websites limit you to 2, but some will let you print even more.

No comments: