Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Frugal Find: Free Flu Meds and Cheap Carrots

Target:
Target has released $1 off coupon for baby carrots, which happen to be on sale for $1.29 in our area. Some areas have them on sale for .99! But I am happy with .29 a bag. Print as many coupons as you like from the Target website under grocery or from Hot Coupon World's coupon generator and stock up on carrots. You can actually freeze carrots if you plan on cooking them later. Go ahead and grate them, slice them or puree them for all kinds of recipes, and then throw them in the freezer. There is a discussion on all the great things you can do with these babies on www.moneysavingmom.com

Walgreens: Time to Stock Up on Cold+Flu Meds
This week, buy 3 Robitussin or Dimetapp meds priced at $3.99 get $10 in Register Rewards back. You can print $2 off coupons at the Robitussin or Dimetapp websites. If you use 3 coupons, you will pay $5.97 out of pocket plus tax and still get $10 RR. This is a Money Maker on meds that we use tons of this time of year. If you can't use it, donate it to someone who can! I bet you didn't think you could ever get this stuff for free!

Restaurant.com:
80% off today only with code: SAVE. That means $25 gift certificates for $2! Remember to go through ebates.com for an additional 15% back. If you want the referal bonus you can use my link on the right hand side of the page. This place is killing me!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey Alisa,

My mom told me about your blog. :) I wanted to let you know I just went to restraunts.com and entered the code "eighty" and got $100 of gift certificates for a steakhouse in Dallas for $8. And, if for some reason it's not good, it only cost me $8!!! Thanks for the tip. :)

~ Stacy Burnett

Stacy said...

I'm still sleepy ... I completely spelled that website incorrectly. I went to www.restaurant.com. :)

Stacy

LOLI said...

Way to go, Stacy! Which restaurant is it? Is it one you recommend?