Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Attention Walmart Shoppers!

Walmart shopping is something I don't do much of anymore. However, I just came across some good deals I thought I would share.

There have been many $1/1 coupons for these Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers in the last 2 Sunday papers. There are many printables as well. At Walmart they are priced at $1.23 a bag as an everyday low price. So .23 after coupons!


Muir Glen Organic has $1/1 printables on coupon.com and betty crocker websites. Their tomato products are all right around the $1 mark, so they will be free or nearly free. The Fire Roasted tomatoes are a great change for your recipes!


Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta had $1 off coupon in the 10/5, 9/28, and 8/24 SS Sunday inserts. This pasta is $1.50 everyday at my Walmart, so .50 after coupons. And it is a little healthier, too.
Schick Disposable Razors, $2 off any 9/7 SS
If you have this coupon you can get free disposable razors. Walmart carries a 10pk twin blade Schick value pack for $1.97. The packaging is yellow. FREE!
Check out Hot Coupon World's coupon database to find other sources for these coupons. You will have to register, but it is free!

3 comments:

LOLI said...

Can anyone give me an easy recipe idea using these 3 products? I'm okay with vegetarian...

Elaine said...

Alisa,

I shopped today for Muir Glen Organic products but could not find them at my Wal-Mart. I did find them at Tom Thumb, but had to pay more than you did. I was still happy getting my $1.00 off. I still have a coupon for $1.00 off so would like to know which Wal-Mart you shop at.

Love,
elaine

LOLI said...

Hi, Elaine! I shop at the Walmart Neighborhood Market in Park Glen and the big new one up on Beach and N. Tarrant. That is quite aways from you. But, I've seen the Muir Glen at Super Target as well, it might be a better price for you there.

Let's get together soon! What is your week like?