Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Coupons from Cellfire.com

I just found out about a new site that allows you to load coupons onto your Kroger card (and their affiliates). It is called cellfire.com. These coupons can be combined with paper coupons. I tried it yesterday and found some great buys.

Active Lifestyle Oatmeal...FREE
Used Free CellFire coupon.

Pep. Farm Texas Toast...$1.80
-$1.00 CellFire coupon
-.45 maf. coupon (doubled)
= .10 overage

Goldfish...$1
-$.50 CellFire Coupon
=.50

Cottonelle...$1.19
-.50 CellFire Coupon
-.25 maf. coupon (tripled)
=.06 overage

Total OOP... .34!!

In case you don't know. There are 2 other sites that load coupons onto your store card:
pgesaver.com
shortcuts.com

I use Hot Coupon World's database to see if I have a matching coupons. Saves me from digging through stacks of inserts.

No comments: