Monday, December 29, 2008

Free Schepps Milk at Albertson's

In the DFW area, Albertson's has Shepps milk half gallon's on sale for $.99 until Wednesday. This is a great price even whithout a coupon. However, there is a coupon in the 11/16 SS (smartsource sunday paper coupon insert) for .50/1 half gallon of Shepps. Albertson's will double this coupon, which means you get free milk! There is a limit of 4. I picked up 4 today! (Sorry, no pics.)

Stockpile tip! You can freeze milk to extend its shelf life. Just pour out 1-2 inches of milk so it has room to expand as it freezes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet girl! I will head there today! Even without the coupon thats a great deal for good milk.

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Question...I was at 2 different CVS's the other day, and they both wouldn't take my 2 B1G1 coupons...to make both items free. Does CVS not accept these? Do you know?

LOLI said...

Hey Leah,
If you were just trying to use 1 bogo per 2 items, I don't know what the problem was. It seems each store does it's own thing with that. I have used bogo coupons at a CVS bogo sale before, but maybe they have changed their policy.