Monday, December 29, 2008

70% off code for Coldwater Creek

Right now you can get 70% off your order at Coldwater Creek online with code WXH6446. It looks like this can be combined even with clearance deals. Be sure to check your favorite rebate website to see if you can get an additional percentage back. I checked Ebates, and Coldwater Creek is not listed with them. So, I am going to shop through goodshop.com and a percentage of my total will go to the nonprofit of my choice. If you don't have a nonprofit to shop for, we would be delighted for you to shop for our ministry. It is listed as Light of Life International, Fort Worth.
I think the code is good until January 5th, but the inventory is getting low, so hurry!

***Edit: Just rechecked ebates and coldwater creek IS there with 2% back. Don't know how I missed it before.

No comments: